Sales & Marketing Manager Description
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building. The position reports to the COO.
- Builds marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
- Markets through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develops business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluates the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV, and retention
- Proposes and manage projects to generate resident insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partners with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Leads the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Works with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Performs all other duties assigned by COO.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Familiarity with the following software/tools: Marketo, Hubspot, and Salesforce.
- Ability to drive and flexibility to travel as needed.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Prolonged periods of standing and moving.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account